Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and Bookish. I thought I’d join in on the Tuesday fun as I’m still getting the hang of blogging. (Check back again soon for my own post about a recently finished read) So here goes the list… The Top Ten Books at the Top of My Spring 2013 TBR List. 1. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen – I’ve read all of Sarah’s books starting back in high school and buy them as soon as they come out. I’m super excited to read this and to see which characters from past books make an appearance.
2. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl – I picked up the first three books in this series when Kami Garcia came to Barnes & Noble for a book tour and I got them signed. I heard good things and would like to read the books before I see the movie.
3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer – I keep hearing great things about this book and I love the idea of fairy tale retellings.
4. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell – I read Rainbow’s adult novel, Attachments and really enjoyed it, so I’m anxious to read her new YA book.
5. Across the Universe by Beth Revis – I purchased this about a month ago and just haven’t gotten to it yet. That happens a lot, I buy a book because I’m dying to read it but I push it to the side because I have so many library books on hold. Also I was waiting for Shades of Earth to come out because I hate starting a series and then waiting a year for the next one to come out. Looks like with all three out I can get started!
6. Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum – I don’t know why but lately I’ve been really intrigued by android and robots.
7. Unremembered by Jessica Brody – One teenage girl survives a plane crash and has no memories of the crash or anything before it. I’m interested.
8. Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt – I love a good fun contemporary read. I’ve seen this book on a lot of TTT’s so I think I’ll give it a try.
9. The Summer My Life When Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski – I love books with road trips!
10. Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith – Another contemporary read that I am looking forward to.
What’s on your TBR Pile for Spring?